This page explains the JEMRF Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Wireless temperature and humidity sensor with high degree of accuracy (~0.3°C and +-2% Humidity). Very low power and can last 6 months on a single CR2032 coin cell battery when configured to send readings every 10 minutes.
Install battery and close enclosure as described here.
- See the testing section of this documentation
- ~0.3°C accuracy
- +-2% Humidity
- Sensirion based SHT21 sensor
- Device specifications
Sensor (SHT21) Performance:
- Powered by CR2032 coin cell battery
- Can be externally powered by soldering to the 3V3 and GND through holes on the PCB
- Standard JemRF wireless sensor, refer RF Communications section for all the details
- Highly configurable
- If the RF module cannot find the BME280 sensor then it will report back (NOSENSOR). Check the wiring and power to the BME280 module.
- TMPA99.99 (temperature reading format)
- HUM99.99 (temperature reading format)
- HTU21 (the SHT21 command requests the sensor to transmit a temperature and humidity reading)
- 51mm x 36mm x 20mm case size (2” x 1.42” x .79”)
- Type 10 (Type 10 sensor)
- NOMSG2 (Sends 2 temperature & humidity readings every cycle)
- INTVL005 (Sends a temperature reading every 5 minutes)
- CYCLE (put the device into a timed sleep cycle)
- Refer device configuration for more details