This page shows the electrical and radio characteristics of our RF devices as well as some of the key features
- All devices are based on the high-performance RF transceiver based on the market-leading CC1100 SOC
- Wide operating voltage range of 2-3.6V makes the devices suited for battery power
- Current consumption: RX: 16.2 mA , TX: 15.2 mA. Deep Sleep : 0.005Ma (0.5 µA)
- Up to 1KM line of sight. Short range (30M) penetration of walls and floors.
- 128-bit AES encryption security
- Driver-less installation
- Gateway communicates through serial port (TTL UART)
- Communicates in ASCII clear text making it very easy to exchange data between devices over the air
- Supports point to point, point to multi-point, multi-point to point and multi-point to multi-point
- Virtually unlimited amount of devices can be deployed. 99,999 Personal Area Network ID’s, 10 channels per frequency and 7,744 Device ID’s per network.
- Super low power consumption allows devices to be use with a coin cell battery for long periods of time (up to 1 year depending on transmission rates).
- Supports 6 frequencies (433 MHZ, 915 MHZ (default US & Canada), 868.3 MHZ (default Europe), 868 MHZ, 903 MHZ, 315 MHZ)
- 10 channels
- 4 pins for communicating with external micro-controllers like Raspberry Pi and Arduino : Tx, Rx, GND, 3V3
- Battery monitor to keep track of power consumption